Tuesday, August 19, 2008

just one of those thangs...

Here we have a picture to analyze, taken on my morning commute down I-95.

ok, so disregard my NASTY windshield, but take a close look at the far left car.



That, my friends, is a Massachusetts State Police cruiser. Notice all the cars in front of the cruiser. They are ALL cars that our little group is overtaking. They used to be farther away. Now notice all the cars BEHIND the Trooper. Those are all the cars that are not willing to pass a policeman on the interstate, especially since we are going about 75 mph already...

You're gonna have to take my word for this, but if it doesn't seem that funny, just know that I number five in a line of app. 30 cars that are not willing to pass him...

This isn't the first time I've noticed this little "law of the universe", it's just the first time I've had a camera in hand.

How 'bout u, ever seen something like this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell, I would have popped in right behind him. Afterall, what's he going to do?

S.D. Smith said...

Wreck him.

Not really. I also noticed that even if you feel innocent, you may still be pulled over by a cop if he is right behind you in traffic for a long time and you haven't renewed your tags since they expired in October 2007.

The Boisverts said...

Funny you should mention this. The other night on the way home it was about 8pm, DARK, and a trooper came flying by, tailgating until people moved, but the more annoying thing was that he didn't have his lights on. At all. No headlights. In the dark. I shook my head as I watched him also switch lanes recklessly over to an off-ramp, where he then tailgated (ie intimidated) some car all the way through the toll booth at the ramp. What's up with that?? I hate when people who are supposed to uphold the law break the laws. Repeatedly.