Thursday, May 14, 2009

Must listen sermons #3


Here is our next installment of Must Listen Sermons. You can find the others, which I affectionately call Must listen #1 and Must listen #2, by clicking the pretty purple words.

I was exposed to the preaching of Arturo Azurdia III almost two years ago, and God has used him immensely in my life. In a world so immersed in itself, a preacher who's goal is to "preach an irresistible Christ", who adheres ruggedly to the text, and would fit right into the Core of Old Testament Prophets is a very refreshing thing.

I've already included his website in a list of good resources, but let me give you a few suggestions from the list.

A Clarion Call to a Worldly Christianity- Three parts on being in the world but not of it. Oh so good..

The Transformation of a Working Girl- I'm not going to give you anything on this one, just listen to it.

There are many more from Dr. A, but this should be enough to wet your whistle.

No comments: